Health & Dental
Your child’s health and well-being is very important to us!
Heartland Head Start strives to provide a healthy and safe environment for our students and encourage their families to do the same.
We offer the following services:
- Ensure physical exams and immunizations are up to date.
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Hemoglobin screenings
- Dental exams, cleaning and fluoride varnish (twice/year)
- Financial assistance for necessary dental treatment
- Health education
- Promote physical activity
- Weight management support
- Mental health support and guidance
In an effort to ensure optimal health for our students, we work with medical professionals throughout the community. Through these partnerships we can help our families establish a medical and dental home that offer regular care and follow-up treatment.
Any questions about health services can be directed to the Health Manager, call 309-662-4880.